BIG CONGRATS! He looks chubby and adorable! Hope everyone is doing well--good luck settling with two!
I am so proud of you big sister! He is so beautiful! I miss you guys, and I can't wait to kiss and hug on my new nephew!
Congratulations you guys! LOVE the name! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little munchkin. Get some rest! And give Caleb hugs for us.
Congratulations! Good luck with everything, and I hope you get settled in well with the new baby :)
congrats!
He looks wonderful, as do you! Congrats again to you and Craig!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
BIG CONGRATS! He looks chubby and adorable! Hope everyone is doing well--good luck settling with two!
I am so proud of you big sister! He is so beautiful! I miss you guys, and I can't wait to kiss and hug on my new nephew!
Congratulations you guys! LOVE the name! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little munchkin. Get some rest! And give Caleb hugs for us.
Congratulations! Good luck with everything, and I hope you get settled in well with the new baby :)
congrats!
He looks wonderful, as do you! Congrats again to you and Craig!
Post a Comment