Mom is still trying to recover - mostly just very tired. Caleb has been an absolute angel. Anytime Corban cries Caleb comes over and tells him "It's okay Corbin!!!!" and repeats it over and over. Pats his head and tries to pick him up. He also tries to give him a bink! It's so very cute.
Even though he is just a week old...we thought everyone might enjoy a few more pictures of Corban -- and of Caleb!
5 comments:
Oh that is just precious! Your boys are so cute. Lizzy pretty much treats Kaitlin the same way Caleb treats Corban. It is adorable, but I have to watch her so closely when she is touching the baby. She can be very "mothering." Congratulations, and I hope you and your family are doing well!
He is adorable! Hope all is well :)
Awe!!!! Yay for some new pictures! Such a sweetheart!!!
Congrats!! You two once again did amazing!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Maybe we can make a trip out next year with ours!! Miss you like crazy!!
He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him. By the way I finally updated my blog.
Post a Comment