Monday, September 29, 2008

Pit Stop - Back Home

With all the traveling - we did manage to make a pit stop at home in between. While we were home Caleb and Sherman decided that they wanted to play with the same toy. I have to admit Caleb shares much better than Sherman. It was rather cute - even though it was just a box... it's good to know that Caleb can share! :)






***Editor's Note: I know I promised a whole bunch of everything... unfortunately things have been crazily busy and I am always seeming to be putting up new things at midnight or later. So it may take me some time, but I'll at least try to do one new post a day until I am caught up. Thanks to everyone for understanding.

1 comment:

The Yates Family said...

Everytime I see pictures of Caleb with Sherman, I get all kinds of jealous because Shy still hasn't warmed up to Jocey. Oh well, stubborn woman. :)


Hey, I don't know if you have Photoshop or not, but I just downloaded a program that is VERY similar, not as many bells and whistles, but it's free! I'm loving it. Let me know if you want it.