Monday, September 29, 2008

Travel Tales - Continued...(Trip #2)

After being home exactly a week we were off to a conference in Vail,CO to hear Craig speak. I was the official navigator - (from the back seat since it keeps the screaming to a minimum on long car rides). Somehow we missed the turn off and ended up in Toas instead of the highway that we should of been on.

But not too worry - (underdog is furry) sorry couldn't help myself. Craig has never seen the Toas Gorge - so I played it like I purposely took him that way to see it. It was a good thing it wasn't a large detour. And hey.. it's hard to watch the driver and take care of baby all from the back seat at the same time.

Here are my boys...



More of little Caleb...



Here are some of the actual Gorge.... just maybe you might want to see that too. :)



1 comment:

Theresa said...

Ooo I love the gorge. Although last time we were there it was -15 outside. But still, pretty pictures!