Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pizza Pizza

Craig only got to stay over the weekend... but Caleb and I stayed through Thursday ! We had some shopping to do in Park City! It was a blast.


Of course - one of our favorite things to do while we are in Utah is to stop at Dave's Pizza for a bite to eat. We thought it was time for Caleb to start working - Craig has been nagging him to get a job to help with rent for months now. Here is his first pizza... didn't go over so well. Maybe he'll wash cars! :)

2 comments:

Adam and Christine said...

Man I just live to far away to enjoy all the girl time with you when you are in town.

I love the picture at the store. He is looking at the pizza like what the heck is this. That use to be Kaylee now she loves it!

At her Daycare they had pizza for lunch one day and I guess she wouldn't it eat since it wasn't "Papas". Hopefully Craig gets a job here to help with those pizza cravings Caleb soon might get.

The Yates Family said...

You know, Caleb will not truly be a Broadbent until he follows in the pizza making footsteps of Grandpa Broadbent! :D I'm still a little hurt by the fact that I never got to eat there. I'm working on forgiving Craig for it, but I might need a little more time.

He might just have to put an extra room on the houseboat for a spa for us. Maybe I'll forgive him then. :)

-Cat