18 Months - Still Cute as Ever
I can't believe he is already a year and a half. We are trying ever so hard to work with him to stay in Nursery without mommy and daddy! Especially since daddy has a new calling!
Things are going well here. The weather has been mild and wonderful. Craig's classes are going well. He's really enjoying teaching. I was able to go on a RS retreat to Nauvoo and spend the weekend doing work at the temple and walking around Nauvoo. It was really nice. I enjoyed the peacefulness of the area.
I decided that I'm not going to post pics of the house - since we aren't a private blog thought it better not to. But if you want to know what it looks like -- you'll just have to come and visit. We have plenty of room and would love visitors!
I really do miss everyone back home. Please keep in touch!


4 comments:
Carolyn, I totally don't blame you for not wanting to post pics of the house. I've always said that you don't do that, ESPECIALLY the front yard/front of the house. I'm so jealous you got to go to Nauvoo, isn't it amazing?! We do miss you guys tons, we'll try to make it out as soon as we can.
Hey, I'm glad you finally updated! The little one looks good- how fun to live so close to Nauvoo. Tell Craig hello- we miss you all!!
Way cute picture of Caleb! Post more... Now that you're home and have NOTHING to do!!! Ha Ha Ha
Oh what a cute nephew I have!! I think you need to send me one of those pictures for my house.
Post a Comment