Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggcitement

For Easter - Caleb got a snazzy new outfit. He wouldn't wear the hat as much as I tried...but I did get a pic. Mommy sang with the Choir at church and also taught the primary lesson. It was a busy day. We enjoyed an awesome BRUNCH before church with friends and then spent the afternoon and evening with Grandma and Grandpa Gardner for an easter egg hunt and dinner. Since it was raining / snowing outside we did the egg hunt inside. Needless to say Caleb didn't eggactly hunt for anything....but he did enjoy the goodies on the inside. It was fun. Enjoy the pics. Grandpa wanted a picture with the dogs... after about 20 minutes and random images we managed to get one pic. I also put up a picture of my Easter Dress. I finally found one - and believe it or not I got it for $8.99. I couldn't believe it. (If you click any of the images you can enlarge them)








4 comments:

The Yates Family said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE his Easter outfit, complete with hat! He looks so dang cute! :)

Jasmine said...

Cute dress!!! I looked everywhere for one, but couldn't find anything (in my price range).
Happy Easter!

Brittany said...

SOOOO cute!!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love his little outfit! He looked so adorable!

and you look great too!