So -- Let me start at the beginning of December. We started our month off with a trip to Naples, Florida. Craig had to speak at an Economics Conference and so Caleb and I tagged along. He worked and we played on the beach all day every day. Man to get a tan in December --NICE! The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there. Craig would find any moment he could spare to steal away and come play with us. I didn't think I would be so excited about sea shells... I mean I used to collect them as a child... but I had so much fun collecting them here too that we had to go buy some tupperware to take them home in. I have a bunch now.
Caleb didn't like the ocean so much the first day - but after spending some time in the hotel pool the next day - he loved the water from then on. We were there Dec 7-11. It was so much fun. I think we might make it a tradition!! Here is a selection of pictures from our trip. Hope you enjoy them.
![]() |
After we got back from Florida, we had about a week before turning around to head to Utah. I
decided since I was turning 30 - I needed a drastic change. So you'll notice from here on out the new HAIR style. I really like it. I chopped 12 inches off my hair.
Here's a collage from Christmas up at the Broadbents in Fruit Heights, UT.
![]() |
![]() |



3 comments:
Those pictures are great!! Lucky you to visit such cool places.
We're keeping our fingers crossed for Craig getting a good job- close to us!!
Oh, can I just tell you how jealous we are! I wondered where you guys had run off to! Cute hair, cute pictures, Happy 30th, welcome to the club! Let us know when you guys start hearing back from jobs. Please make Vegas a trip this year!
I love your hair!
Post a Comment