Thursday, December 4, 2008

He Walked!!! All Grown Up!!!

Okay..so to some of you it doesn't count - but for us it was amazing. We bought Caleb a walker (walk n' ride type toys) for Christmas... we gave it to him a little early since we can't haul everything up for Christmas and he is bored stiff with his other toys. We've been helping him with the walker making sure it doesn't go too fast and that he doesn't fall...but tonight he took off all by himself - almost running at times to keep up with it. If he fell he just found a way to climb back up and go again. I can't believe my little boy is on the go like that already.





Then when I tried to capture a few still images - he's decided he wants to pose for the camera. So enjoy the happy poser faces!!!


Oh this last one is hysterical. Caleb got a hold of his bottle of sweet potato puffs opened it and dumped the whole thing on the floor to eat them. That little boy of mine is crafty!!!!

But isn't he so stinkin' cute!!!!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY CALEB!! That's awesome! I can't believe how much hair he suddenly has too!! Cute kido!

Heidi said...

Congratulations life as you know is OVER!! He's so stinking cute.

The Yates Family said...

YAY Caleb! You know, I loved when Jocey started walking. That makes life so much easier. BIG BOY!

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

That is just so cute! He'll be ready to walk on his own in no time :)

Kristie said...

Carolyn he is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is! Jace is not that mobile yet... just scooting across the floor. He just barely learned how to pull himself up. We hope you guys are doing great! We need to get together sometime...

Melissa said...

Yea Caleb! That is so awesome but I can't believe that he is so big already.

Unknown said...

Way to go Caleb!! What a big boy!!

Unknown said...

Hey my mom would really love to send you guys a christmas newsletter so I was wondering if you could email me your address :) samcarter2070@gmail.com

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

That is adorable! He is so cute!