After landing, we went on a Harbor Cruise around Manhattan. It was gorgeous. This is Craig's favorite picture!
The next day was a tour throughout the stadium - we were able to go through monument park, sit in the DUG OUT!!! and sit in the Press Box. Then later that night we watched the GAME! It was Joba's first start as a rookie...and a very long game (4 hours later) we watched our Yankees lose...but it didn't matter. We had a blast!
Wednesday was an overcast tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I think there was more security for the Statue of Liberty than at any airport we've ever been through. And you can't even go up inside her any more!
Thursday - called for a quick drive by Central Park and down 5th avenue. Of course, Craig locked the car doors so I couldn't get out to shop :)
We took lots of pictures as you can see!!!
1 comment:
Ok you sooo need to submit that picture to Vogue! I love how you are all posed as the wind blows through your hair! HAHA! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment