Thursday, June 26, 2008

Caleb's Giggles!!!

Caleb started laughing about a month ago, but only in his sleep. You'd hold him in your arms as he slept and out of no where he'd start laughing. It wasn't until our travels to Utah that he did it while awake. It started in the car with Grandma Gardner. Then again in New York with Grandpa Broadbent.

He doesn't want to do it for mom though!!! He started laughing again for Grandma Gardner - after a few minutes I finally caught him on video ! It's the cutest thing!


3 comments:

Adam and Christine said...

He is so cute. I can't belive how big he is already!

Unknown said...

That's awesome, he's adorable Carolyn! Its amazing how fast they grow. I'm so glad you have a blogspot now :)

Heidi said...

He really does have a cute laugh, but I like the cackle in the background. Way to go Grandma!!!