Friday, January 8, 2010

Holiday Catch UP

I have been reminded that I have been super neglectful about updating the blog...so here are some pictures from Christmas. I am sure there are more I owe everyone... but it's been a little crazy. Hope you all enjoy them. I will have to post some of the super cute videos a little later.

Here are some pics from Christmas in SLC with the Gardner Clan... and then Caleb's haul for Christmas.... what a spoiled little boy!




Here is the snow that came shortly after we came home... we got at least 8" altogether. Caleb was super excited to go out and play in it.





I took Caleb to the Children's Discovery Museum -- he always has lots of fun...but his favorite part is making pizzas (just like at grandpa's store).




Here is the quilt I made for Caleb for Christmas - only 3 months... it took forever!!


6 comments:

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

Hello there! I miss you and your family. Happy new year :) I love the blanket that you made, did you create this pattern, or is it somewhere that I can find it? I keep wanting to make one for Lizzy, and you did a great job on it. I have a couple projects going, one which is taking a very long time, because I kind of stopped working on it since we moved into our own home. So three months for a large blanket sounds reasonable to me :) Your family looks great, miss ya!

Nicole said...

Cute!!!! I love the blanket, nice work! Cute snow pics, glad you guys had a great Christmas!!

Heidi said...

cute quilt

Adam and Christine said...

Love the quilt. It looks awesome. I am sure Caleb loves it. Glad you had a fun Christmas.

Holly said...

I am so sad we didn't see you over the Holiday's!! I ended up sick and did not want to give it to anyone! I hope we see you next time! Caleb is getting so big! He is so cute!!

Courtney and Robbie Driver said...

What a beautiful quilt! Miss you guys!