I know I have been absolutely awful about updating...I have tried to be a little better about pictures... I promise that this week I will provide more updates -- but I couldn't resist putting up just a few pics from this weekend. The sun finally decided to show up and allow us the opportunity to go to the pumpkin patch as well as take a drive to look at the trees changing colors.
Saturday - we spent a few hours at the pumpkin patch around the corner from the house. It was very cute. Lots of little things for the kids to do. Great pumpkins to. We got 5 pumpkins and 6 gourds for $20. SCORE!!
We took a Sunday afternoon drive out to Marine State Park Lake just about 10 minutes from the house. It was very pretty and peaceful. Looking forward to exploring some of the other little lakes around us soon!
Enjoy the photos!
5 comments:
It is beautiful there! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it so much!
Oh my gosh! Look how big he is getting! We are so jealous of how beautiful it is there. But you know what the contrast is like. Keep the updates coming! :) We miss you guys!
It is so pretty there. And I have to admit, Caleb looks exactly like his dad! He is so grown up now :)
Looks like you guys had fun!!! Mr Caleb has definately gotten big!
Those colors are amazing!! It is beautiful! Can't wait to come out and see it all in person!
Post a Comment