Since it's Spring Break for the schools, PaPa Gardner took some time off to spend with Grandma. We kidnapped PaPa and took him to the Aquarium to see all the Fish. It was fun. Caleb was enthralled by all the fishes. He really wanted to splash in the stingray tank. He loved the Jelly Fish and the big Shark Tank. Unfortunately his arms were too short to do the petting of the stingray. He couldn't reach the water. We'll have to come back when he gets bigger. Enjoy the pics.
3 comments:
Yeah, we should definitely get together before you leave! Congrats on the new job. It's kind of exciting to go someplace new, and that's cool that it is by Nauvoo! Caleb is so cute. I can't believe what a big boy he is and all the stuff he can do! Crazy! Well call us sometime. I'm sure our number is easy to look up. See ya!
When you are up here this summer we will have to go to Cabela's with you. Caleb will love the fish and you get to feed them. It is Kaylee's favorite.
I love Dad in that lobster hat!!!
Post a Comment