Friday, January 16, 2009

The Toddler Emerges

I can't believe it. He's not even a year and my little Caleb is walking around and clapping and acting like such a big boy. Just a few days ago he took 20 steps all by himself in a row. Now he's everywhere. My little boy is growing up to fast. I miss my BABY! At least he still likes to cuddle with mama! Now if he'd only sleep in his own bed all the way through the night --- I wouldn't feel like such a cow still!

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

So cute!!! And I still haven't seen him in real life! :( One of these days...

Theresa said...

Nate just said "What a stud!"

Nicole said...

OK, Caleb---you were here 6 days ago and you couldn't show Aunt Nicole that you can WALK! Silly kid. WOW!!!! He is just getting so grown up. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Chris C. Johnsen said...

Carolyn, enjoy these times. They are some of the best. Kaylynn