Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

So.. I am a little behind in posting... but enjoy the picks. We had so much fun at the Pumpkin patch. We wish we had known about it long before now. We spent almost all day there and brought home three pumpkins... and when I get the pics from my dad from halloween you can see our awesome deals... (we got 5 pumpkins for $17). Lots of Fun... we went with friends from the ward.

There was a pumpkin slingshot... it was awesome... and a corn shooting gun... craig hit the target unlike anyone else that tried. It was a blast.

Click to enlarge any photo...








Pumpkin Slingshot Video... craig thought I was just taking a picture!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

looks like you guys had a great halloween. I love your outfit carolyn- very sorcery (is that a word?) And I think that is the cutest penguin i have EVER seen!!!