Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1st Halloween

I can't believe it... Caleb's first Halloween has come and gone...with only minimal pictures. I hope you all enjoy it. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Gardner's house to hand out candy for everyone.






Here are our pumpkins we carved from the Pumpkin Patch...


And here is our first time Trick or Treating... I have to admit.. I always thought it was weird for mom's or dad's to take infants who can't eat the candy anyway trick or treating...but Craig insisted and Caleb enjoyed the walk at least. He loved to hold the candy given to him and shake it around. He's so adorable as a Penguin!!

3 comments:

Alicia and Peter Empey said...

He makes such a cute penguin. Happy late Halloween!

Heidi said...

Caleb is very lucky to be able to spend all that time with gramma and grampa. Let him know that will ya?

Thaomee said...

Caleb is such a cute little penguin. I love the picture where he's trying to yank off the headpiece. What do you mean you guys are moving? When and where?