Well -- I'm behind on posting these. Caleb is about 6 months in these... so they are a little old. But they turned out so cute. Thanks Greg.
(Again you can click on any of these to see them larger)
Caleb was so tired by the end of the day when we did this... there are very few smiles from him. The smile pictures where all earlier at Nicole's baby blessing. I'll post those soon...
4 comments:
I love the family pictures. Thanks for posting them.
Love the family pics! You little hot momma! Caleb is so cute, even if he isn't smiling. What are you up to lately?
I love these! I prefer to do pictures outdoors, they look so much better. Caleb's such a cutie!
They are so cute. Greg does such a great job. I need him to do ours again but will wait until baby #2 is here.
Post a Comment