Caleb is growing ever so fast. I can't believe he's already 5 months. He loves to play. He's recently starting talking in more distinctive sounds. It's so fun.
Here he is grabbing his feet.
He is so cute... look at him thinking ... well more like trying to put his entire hand in his mouth.
Here's my sports enthusiast... Don't bother me... I'm watching baseball!
Okay, since you posted a bunch of things at once, I'm leaving one comment at the end. Caleb is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it! I love the "thinking" picture. I think Craig needs to print that one out and put it on his desk!
Aren't those water parks the best!? They have those at each of the playgrounds here, and they leave them on almost all year. So much fun! Glad you guys have found a way to stay cool. Keep feeding that baby whatever you are because you guys are doing an awesome job!
1 comment:
Okay, since you posted a bunch of things at once, I'm leaving one comment at the end. Caleb is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it! I love the "thinking" picture. I think Craig needs to print that one out and put it on his desk!
Aren't those water parks the best!? They have those at each of the playgrounds here, and they leave them on almost all year. So much fun! Glad you guys have found a way to stay cool. Keep feeding that baby whatever you are because you guys are doing an awesome job!
Post a Comment