Caleb and the puppy are learning how to handle one another. Caleb has begun to grab onto things including Sherman's collar and ears. Sherman has been very good so far. We spend a lot of time talking to Sherman while Caleb explores the use of his hands.
And even with the "torture" of a little brother... Sherman adores Caleb. They love to cuddle together all the time.
3 comments:
Oh the puppy is so cute :) I'm glad they are getting along :)
That is so cute. I love your dog. I love that Simon is so good with Kaylee as well. I sure do miss you. You just tell Craig that he has to get a job in Utah because we all miss him and you!
Oh my heck! Look how big he is getting! He is such a cutie!! Give him a kiss for me! :D
Post a Comment