Craig thinks I've done something to his son to make him a high talker all of a sudden. Even threatened to take him to school with him so he can hear some manly voices. This last week Caleb has really started the conversations to himself and with Sherman of course. He loves his puppy and is fascinated by him quite a bit.
8 comments:
Tell Craig the high-talking is perfectly normal ;) He'll be fine, but in the mean-time he is adorable!! That was the cutest video!
CUTEST NEPHEW! Look how good Shermie is!! Copper is in the "what the heck did you bring home?" stage. I can't wait to see you guys again, maybe in Sept! :P
He sure is cute. Just wait til the pitch gets higher and longer. You will LOVE it!! But the smile is what makes it all worth it.
He is the cutest boy!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
That is so cute. Craig is for sure funny. Hope to see you again soon. I really miss all of you!
Oh you guys, we loved this video of your "boys." We only wish Shy would warm up to Jocey a little. 2 years, and still nothing. :) Maybe you should bring Caleb and Sherman by to teach them? So so so cute!
Hey I put our blog on a private setting and I'm not sure if you can see it. If you can't, send me an email at sam_carter2070@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite :)
Tag your it! The details on are on my blog :) Its the 6 facts blog, plus its pretty funny :)
Post a Comment